Nummers Singlespeed Urban/DJ Frame
Genuine MISFIT PSYCLES Nummers Urban/DJ Single speed Frame
Look ma, we found a use for steel and 26" wheels, in the 21st century!
MISFIT PSYCLES FLICKR
Nummers: URBAN DICTIONARY - Good tasting, yummy.
There has got to be something mo better, use your imagination.
DJ and URBAN?
Brought to you by world-wide leaders in the production and mass-market assimilation of black single speed frames with skulls...the very same geniuses that dreamed up such evil brilliance as Cobra Command, Decepticons and Cabbage Patch Dolls...The Misfit Psycles Corporation of Doom makes new old again, this time with a newer new more evil-er twist.
Designed to be an INCREDIBLE Two Three MANY frames in one...the Misfit Psycles Nummers is practically the Swiss Army Knife of the Wii generation.
- Frame One - Stuff in your 100mm suspension (491mm a to c) fork (w/20mm axle) and go pound sand.
- Frame Two - Plop in that OPTIONAL Misfit rigid (430mm a to c) fork (20mm axle) and practice bunny hop skid marks until the street lights come on.
- Frame Three - Home Security. Propped strategically against any exterior door the sturdy steel construction will prevent the unwanted entry of up to three timber wolves.
- Frame Four - Midget Wrestling. No folding chairs? The frameset can be used as a foreign object or blunt instrument.
Fantastic Misfit Psycles, could it get any better?
It can NOT.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
- Disc ONLY (optional fork is brakeless)
- Single Speed ONLY
- 4130 Cromoly
- Frame Corrected for:
- Suspension (Dirt Use) - Axle to crown 491mm (100mm)
- Rigid (Street Use) - Axle to Crown 430mm
- Fork Options:
- None (standard)
- Rigid Cromoly fork 430mm 20mm axle (optional)
- Custom horizontal drop outs with slotted caliper mounts for simple axle/brake setup.
- One Size ONLY:
- REGULAR Sized - 575mm (22.64") ett
- Black with Clear coat (standard)
- White with Clear coat (optional)
- RAW (do it yourselfer) with Phosphate (optional)
- Supplied - Customize your ride (standard)
- Applied - Done in the lab (optional)
- Frame Weight:
- TBA lb or TBA g
- Fork Weight (Rigid Cromoly):
- TBA lb or TBA g
From the I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO SAY THIS FILE -
Any use of the terms DJ and URBAN are NOT in anyway shape or form a license to act like a complete idiot while using these components. These are bicycle parts NOT radiated spider bites or red capes.
Check your crap before EVERY ride, wear protective things and ride somewhere within the confines of your ACTUAL ability.